A font group is simply a folder full of fonts that can be installed and uninstalled together.
Font groups are located in specified folder on your hard drive. The font groups folder location can
be changed using the Font Files tab in the Options dialog.
When fonts from a Font Group are uninstalled, the font files are always deleted from the Windows\Fonts folder.
The original font remains in the group folder.
To Uninstall Fonts From a Group
- Click the Font Groups tab in the main Printer's Apprentice window.
- Use the folder tree to navigate to the Group that you want to uninstall.
- Click the checkboxes next to each font you want to uninstall - or -
Right-click and select Uninstall All Fonts In Font Group.
- The Uninstall Font Group dialog box will open and list the fonts to be uninstalled.
- Click the Uninstall Fonts button to continue. Printer's Apprentice will uninstall the fonts and display a confirmation message.
If you open up your Fonts window (Start > Settings > Control Panel > Fonts), you will see
that the selected files were uninstalled and no longer listed. The fonts were deleted from the Windows\Fonts
folder, but the original files remain in the selected Font Groups folder.