To Remove a font file from a group and delete the font file, follow the instructions below. If you need
to move the font to another folder or group, see
How to: Copy or Move Fonts To a Folder
or How to: Copy or Move Fonts To Another Group
To Remove Fonts From a Group
- Click the Font Groups tab in the main Printer's Apprentice window.
- Use the folder tree to navigate to the Group containing font files.
- Click the checkbox next to each font that you want to delete.
- Right click the fonts and select Delete from the popup menu.
- Printer's Apprentice will display a confirmation message. Click Yes to delete the font
files and remove them from the Group.